Process and cooling water can be seen as the life-blood of your installation, and that is the essence of this series of courses. For reliable operations, optimum conditioning of the water steam circuit and good fouling control in the cooling water circuit are crucial to preventing corrosion and fouling. Having the right background information is essential in this effort.
With this series of courses, we ensure that your knowledge at various levels is updated and your questions are answered.
The series consists of:
- a two-day general course in process and cooling water chemistry, which covers all of the topics mentioned at a general level
- one-day modules that go deeper into the following topics:
- fouling control when using cooling water
- make-up water preparation with ion exchange units
- make-up water preparation with membrane technology
- conditioning of and preventing corrosion in the water steam circuit
- Process water treatment (water preparation techniques, ion exchange units, membrane technology)
- Conditioning and monitoring of the water steam circuit (guidelines, methods)
- Corrosion (types of corrosion, chemical purification, standstill conservation)
- Monitoring (measurements, effects)
- Macro and micro fouling (biological backgrounds, control, monitoring, pulse chlorination)
Employees and managers in the processing and energy generation industries (operators, managers, chemists, analysts, etc.)