Smjernice o društvenoj odgovornosti
Što je norma ISO 26000?
ISO 26000 is a guidance standard and provides recommendations on social responsibility. It will not be a certifiable standard, but rather offers best practices where organizations can adapt the guidelines to their own operation, supply chain and markets.
The standard defines Social Responsibility as the responsibility of an organisation for the impacts of its decisions and activities on society and the environment, through transparent and ethical behaviour that:
- Contributes to sustainable development, including health and the welfare of society.
- Takes into account the expectations of stakeholders.
- Is in compliance with applicable law and consistent with international norms of behaviour.
- Is integrated throughout the organization and practised.
The standard is valid for all types of organizations, small and large, governmental, commercial or non-governmental.
Benefits of the ISO 2600 standard
By implementing ISO 26000 you can optimize your internal processes and assure integration between your management systems and your efforts within social responsibility and sustainability.
You can improve your relationship with partners, government, the media, suppliers, peers, customers and the community in which you operate. Risk management is improved as the likelihood of stakeholder conflicts, bad publicity and reputational crises is greatly reduced.
An improved reputation will increase staff morale and the ability to attract and retain workers.
Investors, sponsors and the financial community are also more interested in investing in ethically sound organisations.
DNV GL - Business Assurance services include:
- 1-day course introducing ISO 26000 and corporate social responsibility.
- Mapping of the key areas of social responsibility (1-day workshop).
- Help to define measures to integrate social responsibility into existing management system.
- Perform gap analysis in relation to ISO 26000 and suggest improvement.
- Help to get started or improve the communication of social responsibility.