Our annual Electric Grid user seminar is an event to gather Cascade, LOAD and Synergi Electric users for utility presentation, customer showcases, industry networking, training, product information, and more!
Take the opportunity to learn about our how our digital transformation strategy extends the customer value along with future innovation of our product ecosystem and DNV GL’s Veracity.
Your attendance, contributions, and participation have made this a "must attend" year-after-year. If you choose only one industry conference this year, make the Electric Grid user seminar your event of choice for high quality, technically relevant content!
- Cascade for utility asset management and predictive maintenance
- Cascade Foresight for assessing the health and risk of critical electric grid assets
- Cascade Insight for grid analytics and data visualization
- LOAD for facility ratings management and NERC compliance software
- Synergi Electric for power distribution system and electrical simulation software
- Digital transformation and its impact on future strategy and products
- Licensing and delivery model
- Platforms and Veracity
- Presentations from electric utility peers
- Cascade, LOAD & Synergi Electric
- Cascade Insight & newly-released Cascade Foresight
- Industry networking
- Hands on training (earn CEU credits)
- New & future product features
- Customer, vendor & partner showcases
- Analytics, reporting & compliance
- Group discussions with developers & leaders
"Skamania" is the Chinook Indian word for "swift water". The Columbia River Gorge hotel is aptly named, as there are also over 70 waterfalls nearby, including the famous Multnomah Falls, which, at 620 feet, is the fifth highest waterfall in the United States.
This gorgeous Washington State lodge offers an 18-hole, par 70 golf course, full service spa and fitness center, hiking trails, the Skamania Zipline Tour and Skamania Lodge Aerial Park, which provides an adrenaline rush like no other.
Reservations can be booked directly with the Skamania Lodge by calling 844-432-4748 and requesting the DNV GL user seminar package, group code 1Y58RE. A block of rooms is being held until August 9th. After that, rooms at the resort may not be available. The Electric Grid User Seminar hotel block can be booked directly on line here.
Getting to Skamania Lodge from:
Downtown Portland, Oregon - 45 Minutes
Portland International Airport - 45 Minutes
Hood River, Oregon - 35 Minutes
Seattle, Washington - 3.5 Hours
Four night seminar package rate includes (USD):
- Four Nights Lodging with resort fee and taxes included: Check-in Sunday, Check-out Thursday
- Four Buffet Breakfasts: Monday - Thursday
- Four Morning Coffee breaks/snacks: Monday - Thursday
- Breaks will be set with coffee service throughout the day
- Three Lunch Buffets: Monday – Wednesday
- Three Afternoon Coffee breaks/snacks: Monday - Wednesday
- Sunday Welcome Reception and Dinner, hosted by DNV GL
- Monday Customer Showcase Reception, hosted by DNV GL
- Tuesday Customer Appreciation Dinner and Special Event, hosted by DNV GL
Available room packages:
Superior Forest: $1,448.00 per person
Superior River Rate: $1,624.00 per person
Gorge Suite Rate: $1,327.76 per person
Available Government room packages (with ID):
Single Occupancy Rate: $1,273.00 per person
A onetime spouse package rate of $185.00 includes Sunday, September 9, Welcome Reception dinner and Customer Appreciation Dinner on Tuesday, September 11, 2018, tax and gratuity.
If you are interested in participating in our Customer Showcase on Monday, September 10th, please email Bonnie Thorn here.
Continue to check back for updates!